Sunday, June 21, 2009

25 things i should have done before i turned 25!!

I kept telling people tat i wanted to start blogging but never really felt motivated to do so...
And den my interns happened and suddenly i realized i had a lot of free time (not tat i was really busy at college!!!)

So here i am... I recently turned 25.......OK!!! not so recently... but considering tat earth evolved millions... or is it billions (wateva!!)... it's still quite recent!! and here's a list of 25 things i think i shud've done before i turned 25...

1. Learn to play a musical instrument.
2. Continue with Bharat Natyam (i trained for 8 years and den suddenly quit)
3. Write a book.
4. Travel to Mansarovar (my dream destination)
5. Continue one sport tat i really enjoyed - swimming!!
6. Teach for a cause(i kno i'm a gud teacher - my ex-student can vouch for that)
7. Completed my education (not tat i flunked and hence still studying!! i was working and joined a b-school in June 2008)
8. Fall out of love :)
9. Fall in love (again!!!)
10. Take up a creative hobby (i guess photography)
11. Work more on my baby - Felicite
12. Save more
13. Keep in touch with a whole lot of people
14. Learn to bake a perfect gooey chocolate cake
15. Make a complete, total fool of myself and den tell everyone about it so tat dey can have a laugh of a lifetime
16. Read more books (i know wat most ppl must be thinking!!)
17. Talk more (most people complain tat i am a very quiet person!! only if they knew me better!!)
18. Learn to let go of unnecessary baggage!!
19. Be more carefree
20. Expand my circle of friends, reach out to more people and form a support group
21. Stand up for a cause
22. Learn a foreign language
23. Be more assertive and learn to say no
24. Start work on my restaurant!!!
25. Start writing a blog

No comments:

Post a Comment